12.09.2008

Meet: Ethan






Introducing...Ethan. Loves anything related to fire rescue: fire trucks, fire houses, fire men. We had some play time, crafts time, and outdoorsy time on our photoshoot. Ethan was pretty much up for anything as he has lots and LOTS of energy. I finally realized that...gee... I better increase my shutter speed! This kiddo is on the move! Thanks to his mom and dad for letting me into their home so that I could document little Ethan in his playful (unscripted) element!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

How cute! He definitely looks like he has lots of energy. What a beautiful dog, too.

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun on this photoshoot! I like how you photograph the kids in their natural environment... that makes for the best and most meaningful photos!

Shannon said...

Hi Christine! Thanks for your comment on our blog! We are so excited for our little one - I really hope he likes going to triathlons! ;)