12.09.2008

Engaged: Lisa and Greg






Introducing...Lisa and Greg. Another super sweet and super rad couple. They met at Bob's Java Hut on Lyndale Avenue which is so cute!!! Their wedding is in January and I'm really pumped to be a part of the festivities. I had a brief debriefing about their wedding plans. I'm really looking forward to the celebration because they have some unique things planned!
Our photoshoot was so SHORT!!! Try 35 minutes? Lisa lives in DC and flew into Mpls to meet Greg to help him make his move out to her! Talk about a quick turn around! They were planning on leaving at 5 am! Anyway, her flight was slightly delayed which left very little daylight for us to play around in. Think 10 minutes and then it was dark! Of course this made me very sad at first, but it forced us to get creative. They climbed some snow piles and braved the cold weather for some of our pictures! For indoor shots we had to get creative too. Remember in geometry how they teach you about angle of reflection and refraction? Well I put it to good use as we were creatively bouncing light off of the weirdest places. I was so nervous that we wouldn't end up with a good product, but some of the pictures are my favorite yet!!! Greg and Lisa, see you in January!!!! Enjoy the very cute, but very brief slideshow:

6 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the night-time shots! Very cool!

Greg RN said...

Christine! They turned out SO GREAT! I so cannot wait for you to do our wedding!

Shanna said...

I love the night-time shots also, cool photos:)

marcyw said...

Amazing looking couple!

Carolyn said...

Nice job for such a short shooting time!!

Courtmcelroy said...

Awesome!!! Wow, I forgot about this whole connection. When I saw your photography site, I was thinking "I wonder if that ever worked out with Lisa and Greg's wedding." Then I saw this! So exciting. And I'm so excited we'll be hanging out for at least a night in January!!