12.11.2008

Meet: Carissa





Meet Carissa. Isn't she a cutie?!? I met her and her parents last week on a pleasantly warm day. From their photoshoot to the final images I've enjoyed every minute and detail of the process. This was a fun one to do. After looking through the photos I got excited about how everyone's outfits blended so well with each other! The zippered and cabled sweater theme was shared by Carissa and Dad. The ivory color scheme was shared by Carissa and Mom! I notice these details :). Anyway, the overall effect was quite lovely, cozy, friendly, and cute. There was a man tending the grounds wearing a bright yellow suit which captured Carissa's gaze for the longest time...you'll see in the some of the pictures. But sorry! No picture of the yellow-suited man! Enjoy the slideshow.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

What a cute family, I love the outfit coordination too:)