4.06.2008

Week 7 Training Log

Weekly mileage: 35.5 miles. Great week of training. Lots of variety with the hills workout, marathon pace workout, and long run workout. No injuries to report which is surprising.

This weekend we did 2 runs together. Fabulous. Weather was heavenly too. No more snow please.

I am happy with my 13 mile run at 9 min. pace. Felt great. Also pleased with my follow up 6 mile marathon pace run (Thanks Curt for pacing).

This week we both have religiously utilized "the stick". It literally is a stick with a bunch of rolling things attached. We use it to massage away sore spots. Great recovery tool. Curt is also big into his compression socks. We made a special trip to CVS to pick up some socks and a heat pad for me.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Looks like you logged in some good mileage last week! Nice job. So did Curt finally break and buy the over priced compression socks?

kborn said...

Oh my. I walked a few miles last week...I can't imagine running!!!! Keep up the great work!!!