3.31.2008

Week 6 training log

mileage: 25 miles! i missed my goal by 5 or 6 miles this week, but i'm feeling good. i had 3 days this week where I had to run faster and i did! anyway, this past Sunday i did the Lifetime indoor tri in maple grove with my sister. it was soooo much fun. i totally want to do another one. for anyone who is intimidated about doing an outdoor triathlon I would recommend doing an indoor one. It's safe and non-threatening.

Anyway, after the indoor tri me and my sister had a bite to eat at Noodles and then let our imaginations run wild at JoAnn Fabrics. she has a nice recap of the day on the Wiela-Blog.

here are the results (i'm c.wood and sister is c.wieland): http://www.lifetimefitness.com/events/indoor-tri/race-results.cfm?intResultsIndoorTriLocationId=27&intIndoorTriLocationId=27

cw

No comments: