5.14.2007

a positive turn?

i only have 2 or 3 mondays to go through before summer arrives! i am looking forward to the break. i had a decent day back from the wknd. i'm learning more and more that there are others who share my frustrations.

the wknd was so interesting in that there were so many good things to be thankful for, but I also had to deal with a lot of self-doubt and second guessing. this is not the way to enjoy the wknd!

saturday was so relaxing. we walked across highway 41 to pick up take out and a movie. it was nice to keep things low key. then on sunday we celebrated mothers day with my folks, curt's folks, and my sister's inlaws. we all met at my sister's house for a very healthy dinner. i now know how to make stuffed peppers and an interesting fruit salad that has a hint of cayenne peppers!

so happy mothers day!

No comments: