4.25.2007

Florida Here We Come!

It's about 18 hours until we fly away to a different location. Destination? Tampa, Fl. I am so excited. I'm excited because I haven't gone on a vacation in three years. I'm excited to get a mini-break from teaching. I'm excited to have a change of scenery. I'm excited to watch Curt race in his first triathlon of the season. But I'm just super excited to travel out of the state with Curt.

I feel grateful that this week is going by fast. School has been quite busy. I'm hoping that I will be able to forget about deadlines and projects and student issues. Rather I will be praying for a time of rest and relaxation with my love, Curt. I will also be praying for safe travels and good health.

We will try our best to document the wknd with pictures. I'm sure Curt will provide a race recap on his blog too...check it out...curtwood.blogspot.com

take care!

1 comment:

Curt Wood said...

Wow... I can't believe you're advertising my blog!! For those who didn't know we have a little competition going for most hits:)