10.25.2008

Way to go Love on 2008 Tri Season!

Check out www.gearwestbike.com, scroll to the bottom and you'll see a huge picture of Curt courtesy of Yndecam, who takes the best triathlon pictures! If you click on the picture you'll see a summary of his results from this year!!!!! It's kind of fun. So way to go love!

In other news, I'm a bit tired. Blame it on an irregular sleep schedule, I don't know. But I had fun today! After a sweet photoshoot in Hudson, WI I went shopping with my sister for 5 hours, yep. Then I went home and went bike riding in the dark!!! We rode to my parents' house to make sure Speedy, the crazy beagle was still alive. And he's alive! I have to laugh because I wonder what Curt is thinking when he rides with me. Not only am I slow, but I'm extremely cautious and timid. I caught myself saying this over and over, "Don't go too fast! I'm not a fast biker!" "Wait for me!" "Don't worry, I'm right behind you!" "I can't see anything!" hee hee...have a great night everyone! love, cw

No comments: