10.27.2008

A Growing Belly: Josh, Carolyn, Baby





Josh and Carolyn are my brother-in-law and sister. They have a bun in the oven. This photoshoot was a labor of love. No pun intended :). Me, Curt, Josh, and Carolyn spent an evening at the Landscape Arboretum in Chanhassen walking the beautiful grounds. This was probably the most gorgeous evening in the fall. I'm so glad we were able to do the shoot when we did. I was a bit nervous doing this one, which seems odd...but someday I'm hoping Barnibus will get a laugh out of the photos. And I'm hoping that someday me and Curt can work more on creative projects like this one because he showed me more interesting angles when we were shooting. And it's just more fun to have the extra help on a shoot. So enjoy! See you in January, Barnibus!!!

8 comments:

Carolyn said...

Yay! It was so fun to watch the slideshow and relive the fun photo shoot again! I think Barnibus will definitely get a kick out of the photos someday. Nice job!!

Shanna said...

That is so much fun, I wish I would have done that, what fun to have those photos to show Barnibus some day.

Unknown said...

Great photos Christine! I think my favorite is your sister standing in the doorway... very symbolic and beautiful yet a little humorous as well!

kborn said...

Those two seem like they're fun to shoot too!! Only 2 more months?! Lots of babies everywhere you look.....And to think, I was a matron of honor when I was that preggo and growing!!

Dannie said...

Beautiful pictures!

Mindy said...

So cute! We're definitely going to have to have you take family pictures with the next baby!

Anonymous said...

That was definitely a lot of fun & it feels like you really "captured the moments" - and good choice of song as well - one of my favorites!

Curt Wood said...

makes me want to watch Sleepless in Seattle.