9.02.2008

Meet: Cousins Brayden and Madeleine



The day before our Lutsen vacation I met the adorable cousins Brayden and Madeline for their photoshoot with their moms and grandma. What fun! Both babies have the sweetest personalities and gave me tons of cute faces. At the end of our photoshoot I learned how Brayden has already experienced such a courageous start to his life! He's not even eight months and has gone through two major heart surgeries!!!! Just from this meeting I can tell his mom, Emily, loves him very much. Brayden, you are very lucky to have your mom!!!!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Cute kiddies!! I like the one of the two babies laying on the blanket.

Heidi said...

Great pics! You are right, Brayden is such a tough little dude and has an amazing famly. We all love hims oodles.