9.24.2008

Engaged: Dan and Sara

Meet Dan and Sara. A super sweet couple. They like doing Ironmans. I think they are nuts for liking that distance. I had a great time on this photoshoot. Next to shooting weddings I would say that shooting couples is my favorite. I pretty much swear by engagement shoots now. It's a good time to relax and have fun. We had to reschedule because the lighting at our first meeting was kind of bad. I'm glad we waited! Anyway, Dan and Sara kind of remind me of myself and Curt in a way. I'm excited to shoot their wedding next year! Can't wait!!!!

7 comments:

Curt Wood said...

Nice job! I love those bridge shots with the city in the backround.

Mindy said...

Great pictures! Jon and I both loved them.

Heidi said...

Great photos! I love all the different settings...

Carolyn said...

Nice job Christine! Great work!

kborn said...

they look so happy. where were these taken?!

Christine Wood said...

hi katie, yes they are a fun couple. we were at st. anthony main in mpls. it provides a very interesting canvas for pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine; I'm Daniel's sister - great shots - I love 15 & 38! When I'm in town next I'd love to do a shot with my little boy, 5 year old Sinan. You come highly recommended by Dan!