7.01.2008

wimpy, wimpy, wimpy

update on bruised toenails: the pressure underneath the nail is slowly going away, but the color has turned from light lavender to almost black!!!! oh me.

common words i used around the house last week: ouch, owie, mommy, owwwww, mmmmmm, and other whimpering noises. today, i finally tried on shoes other than sandals. when i go swimming i only kick with the foot that doesn't hurt. even water going over the toes hurts!!! and it's pretty silly when I try to give Curt a hug...it looks like I'm assuming a position in karate or fencing. i'm afraid he may step on my toes!!!

and...last night Curt badly injured his baby toe on his left foot when he went downstairs in the middle of the night to turn on the AC. he plowed it into the dining room table. we tried to go out this morning for a run, but he couldn't do it!!!! ahhh!!!!

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh goodness, you guys are a bunch of gimps with your toes!

Mindy said...

Lots of toe troubles at your house! I HATE the pain from jamming your toe into furniture. Ouch!

kborn said...

wow, those are some bruised toes!!

Heidi said...

Ah, that sounds so painful, I feel for you.