6.27.2008

Images from the week







It was a good week. I was able to meet up with my friend Bao in St.Paul for lunch at a Japanese noodle place. Curt and I visited the Arboretum. And today I had lunch with my mom at Pho 83.

As you can see I bruised my toenails from the marathon. My left foot really doesn't hurt at all...it's my big toe on my right foot that is killer. And...check out a list of cheers from some cheerleaders Curt picked up in Duluth while waiting for me to come by. Kind of funny. G-O-R-U-N-N-E-R-S.

3 comments:

kborn said...

Great photos! Looks like Curt has some dirt on his chin. :-)

Shanna said...

Nice toes christine, I was waiting for you to blog some pics of those:)

Carolyn said...

Looks like you had a great, fun week! Nice new pics! And i see Curt got a haircut!