7.16.2008

Midweek Update: Heart of the Lakes and Upcoming Wedding

Hi friends in the blogging world! Things are going pretty good here at the Wood household. We are starting to anticipate this Sunday's Heart of the Lakes Triathlon in Annandale more and more. Last year a bunch of us did it and for some, it was our very first triathlon! After having so much fun Carolyn, Shanna, and I all wanted to give it another try this year. Well, I'll be the only girl racing from the group due to Shanna just giving birth to Audrey and Carolyn being pregnant with Baby Barnibus.

Who is competing this year?
Doug Wood
Brent Wood
Christine Wood
Jillian Brenton, Josh Wieland, and Calvin Mai as a relay
Nate Kachelmyer

Come back Sunday for a full race recap. Also, this Saturday I will be shooting a wedding in Edina! Should be a fun wknd!

2 comments:

kborn said...

C'mon, Shanna thinks a newborn should stop her? Ha ha, kidding. Lots of luck, you'll do great! So many people are doing triathlons these days...even my sister's completed two mini's now...maybe someday! Be glad it's not here in NY, it's supposed to be 95 here!!
you've been busy with weddings, too! hope all's going well there.

Shanna said...

I wish I could be there, but I think with a one week old little baby I am going to pass this year. I will be thinking of all of you, I even had hopes of Audrey wearing a specially made onesie rooting on all of her family:) Good luck!