7.16.2008

A lovely home in Chanhassen




Well, I just returned from a very fun, but insanely challenging photoshoot for my friend Angie. She is selling her townhome in Chanhassen, MN and needed some photos. Everything ran much more smoothly after my lenses cleared up from the humidity outside! And what the human eye sees is not always possible to capture with a camera so we were working pretty hard to get our shots! There were moments where I wish I had spider man feet so that I could climb and cling to the walls! She has a lovely home. Enjoy the pictures.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Taking pics of the home is hard! You definitely want to try to make the place look as spacious and pleasing as you see it to the eye. Nice job though.

Anonymous said...

you did a great job christine! thanks! angie

kborn said...

that is a challenging job. you done good, yet again.
i hope that they've decluttered that much--there's next to nothing in the house except furniture! Or do they live that way? If so, what's the secret to keeping "stuff" out?!
:-)