6.24.2008

whirlwind weekend

This past weekend we traveled to Duluth and Mankato for my marathon and Curt's triathlon. Quite the whirlwind. We spent a lot of time driving while being weird and goofy. It's so fun! Along the way we saw lots of dead deer. And a bug experienced his last moments by crashing into our windshield. He left a bloody mess!!!

We don't have any pictures of me from Grandmas. I'm okay with that :). At the Mankato triathlon a guy with a patriotic speedo totally caught our eye. And Baby Lucy came out to watch the race. I took pictures of her chilling out in Doug and Bev's bike trailer. She's so cute. All in all Brent and Curt raced well and crossed the finish without falling or crashing! Go electrolytes!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Looks like a very fun time! I love the pictures of everyone entering for the swim!

Heidi said...

Nothing says winner like a patrioic speedo...

marcyw said...

Great music for this show!