6.15.2008

Grandma's Marathon: One more week

My confidence level for surviving: 94.5%. My confidence level for getting a personal best time: 60%. I don't feel 100%, more like 93%. Here's hoping for the best!

So after 527 miles and 89 hours of running since January 2008, I suppose this is it! Today I looked at the land elevation charts (nothing too crazy) and will be checking out the weather all week. As long as the starting temperature is not above 66 degrees I think I will be okay. Cloudy conditions and a 47 degree start time would be ideal!!!!!! Best wishes to all the runners and spectators!!!!!!!!!

My plan for this week: Lots of shorter runs, a mini speed workout, a mini hill workout, lots of stretching, lots of water, salty chips, soup, protein, and pasta.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

You almost forgot: Electrolytes!!