6.12.2008

going good here

first week of summer vacation...ahhh...how nice. the first few days were kind of stressful because i felt like I had a lot to do, but now I'm feeling like I have a good handle with things. I've had this weird cough (lots of phlegm and mucuous) for about a week now. It was hard for me to talk last week and the cough kept me up at night. nyquil and benadryl have been great remedies. on tuesday Curt had another time trial. perfect night for biking. the best part is grabbing Chipotle after it's all said and done!

my marathon training has been nonexistent the past two weeks. i suppose this is okay because i've put in plenty of miles during winter and spring. i've gone out for shorter runs this week. the run on tuesday was brutal probably due to my congestion. and i got lost on the trails in Chaska!!! i was literally running/walking from noon until 3 pm! crazy, I know.

my favorite summer TV show is probably So You Think You Can Dance. we watched that on wednesday night. for an hour after the show I did some interpretive dancing in the living room while Curt was listening to music on his computer!

today Angie came over. we had lunch, looked at some wedding pictures, and then went for a walk. it was great.

should be a good wknd full of festivities. happy fathers day! i know i've said this before, but stay tuned for something exciting!!!!! i'm dying to share the news!!!! in the meantime i've been looking at a lot of different things for artistic inspiration. i'm excited to do some reading too!!!! enjoy, cw.

2 comments:

Shanna said...

You need to stop teasing all of us and just tell us what is going on, we are dying here to find out what is so darn exciting!

Mindy said...

I'm excited to hear your news, too!!! I also like So You Think You Can Dance!