4.20.2008

Picture Happy!

Random toothless boy who I want to name Liam
Curt in front of Pizza Luce
Curt in the Eden Prairie Theatre
We had another great wknd even though I had a few moments where I was a bit spacey and felt kind of out of it. I did tons of thinking and researching this wknd. I'm a bit worn out. But we did manage to do a few fun things: we learned about the Newton running shoe from the company's rep who presented at Gear West running store (ask Curt about it), we saw the movie "Forgeting Sarah Marshall" on Friday which is totally hilarious, and met up with my friend Regina who is also hilarious and super cute.
On Sunday it was too nice so I went for a walk with my camera and sat myself down at a playground. A cute toothless boy came up to me wanting me to take his picture and so I did. I also took tons of pictures of Curt this wknd. It's either take pictures of him or random things like my mismatched socks or beat up running shoes. I rather take pictures of people...so he's my number one model right now.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Did Curt lose weight?

Christine and Curt said...

well...i'm not sure if he lost weight. it looks like he's shrinking in some of the pictures. and Curt did mention that we need to go jean shopping. so maybe he is smaller.

kborn said...

How adorable. Pictures are fun. Will we get to see you next Wednesday?? kq