2.02.2008

It's a good day

It's a good day. It was a great week. I'm also relieved that the weather is more suitable for running errands like grocery shopping and getting gas. Last night we watched the Untouchables. It was an entertaining movie about the Prohibition. Unwinding at home on a Friday night is so nice, especially with taco salad, cheese fondue, and yummy ice cream.

Lately, we've been talking a lot about this itch I have. I'm really craving a creative outlet that would have a worldly imact and make people happy. It's an itch that won't go away. It's kind of hard to explain too. Anyway, I'm hoping that things will become more clear to me soon. In the mean time, I'm very content and grateful for my daily routine. I love my job, my co-workers, my home, and Curt.

In other news...it's official. I'm registered for Grandmas Marathon. I did the online registration about two weeks ago. Since then I've been diligent about staying on a plan that Curt created for me. The plan is documented on Microsoft Excel and is color coded and everything. It's super cool.

2 comments:

Shanna said...

I want to hear more about the wordly impact!

Josh & Carolyn said...

What's cool is that you already have a worldly impact everyday, but I think you should go for it.