2.02.2008

An adventure....



This spring will be interesting. After a hiatus from running, I am eager to get back into some serious running time! About 2 or 3 years ago I did Grandmas Marathon for the first time. It was a fun experience, but I would like to think that I am more focused and goal-oriented. And this time I will have Curt with me minus the scary cat situation.

It was at Grandma's where I discovered my fear of furry felines. I was planning on staying at a friend's house in Duluth. But when I saw, to great horror, her bouncy, skinny cats in the living room...I was struck down by an unfathomable fear. Yes, it's a true phobia.

3 comments:

Shanna said...

I hope you are over your phobia of cats, because Tina and Thor cannot wait to see you for the Super Bowl:)

Carolyn said...

Glad to hear you're hitting the running scene again!

As for cats, I don't mind them, but Me + Cats = Allergy

kborn said...

Sorry if all my posted kitties scare you too!!
Luck at Gma's!!