4.19.2007

wknd recap







We've been too busy! I wanted to recap the fun we had last wknd a lot sooner, but it's been such a tasky-oriented week with lots of school related stuff. I'm not sure why Americans always end up being so busy.

Last friday we had dinner with my high school friends Steve and Shannon. On Saturday I brunched with Regina at the Original Pancake House in Southdale. Then, Curt, Curt's dad, and I had our own swim session at the Lifetime pool. It was fun to train together. Then our parents got together to have dinner with us at Bucas in EP. Fun! Finally on Sunday I got to bike outside on my new bike! The first bike I got for Christmas from Heidi had issues with the shifting. Luckily she had another bike that I could use.

It's been such a good, busy, stressful week. We are excited that it is Friday tomorrow. This wknd will be fun for sure. In the mean time check out pictures from last wknd.

1 comment: