3.07.2007

Needing Spring Break

It's been very busy at school. For the past two days I was in Brainerd for the state competition for Academic Decathlon. Lakeville placed 4th out of 9 teams and won 3rd place in the large school division. I had fun and so did the kids.

Anyway, it seems like the stress level for teachers is increasing while student motivation and attitude is going downhill. The month of March is always challenging. Kids and teachers alike really need time away.

Wedding news...not much to report here. My dress came in so I am excited to pick it up in Mankato. This friday I will be going to Country Inn to do a food tasting for the beef and seafood options. If you read Curt's blog then you know that we opened a Costco membership. I'm guessing that this is where we will buy some items needed for the wedding...like favors.

I'm trying to be diligent with keeping my fitness up for the triathlon. I'm still going to Lifetime to put some time in on the treadmill and the pool.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I SO NEED a break too! But my break will be traveling... chemistry conference, wedding shower. All fun, but exhausting. And of course, the training is the last thing I ever get to. fooey.

hang in there!