2.25.2007

current wedding projects

1. I found an idea for a wedding card holder. It sounds like this could be a do-it-yourself project for Curt's mom or dad. brother in law Josh also said that he could give it a try.
2. I got in contact with the church organist/pianist. She is going to play for us. I am also looking into a violinist and some vocalists.
3. We are putting together a very rough plan for the ceremony...everything from the music to the readings, etc. I hope to email this off to Pastor Al by the end of the week.
4. I've been researching ideas for our wedding favors at different websites to do cost comparisons.
5. I should probably give my measurements to my mom so that she can have my reception garment made. I will be wearing a headpiece that resembles a flying saucer!
6. Finally, I should probably solidfy the person who will do flowers for us or contact a florist.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Ooohhh... let me know what options you come up with for favors.

My whole day today has been taken over by wedding stuff. I need to do some actual work! geez.