10.31.2009

Married: Tiff and Mike

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We spent a weekend in Baraboo, WI for the wedding of Tiff and Mike. They are wonderful, wonderful people. You can just see it in their smiles. Really genuine and warm. In fact, when I was going through their images I kept telling my husband, "geez, that is one smiley couple."
Memorable highlights from their day:
1. The beach theme. I saw it in the jewelry, flowers, cake, decor, and dance props :).
2. Meeting their families...so very nice.
3. Honest joy and pleasure in being married. I love it.

2 comments:

kborn said...

He is one of the nicest guys ever! At least he was in the college days. :)

I love seeing such happy couples...photographing must've been sooo much fun!!

Tiff Roltgen said...

Christine and Curt,

You are both AMAZING! Thank you so much for spending the weekend with us! You captured our special day in the most incredible way. We are forever grateful!

Still smiling :)

Mr. and Mrs. Mike and Tiff Roltgen