8.10.2009

Married: Amy and Kyle

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It was an honor to be a part of Amy and Kyle's wedding. I can't really speak enough to the kindness I felt from both families. It was a most perfect day filled with so much tenderness. It is 100% obvious that Amy and Kyle have such a tender relationship too. They treat each other so well. The wedding was filled with so many details that I loved. I am saving all the details for another post. One of the best details was the surprise presence of the bagpipe player at the end of ceremony. It was really fun and touching. Early on in their dating relationship Kyle mentioned something to Amy about wanting to have a bagpipe player at his wedding. She remembered. Finally, I have to mention how cool and calm both bride and groom were under pressure. It was quite amazing. Wishing you guys the very best! Love, cw.
Enjoy the slideshow below or you can click **HERE** to view in a different screen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christine

I just want to tell you what a beautiful job you did for Kyle and Amy. The pics are gorgeous and made me cry all over again. You are a very tallented person and they are lucky to have found you. I wish you and your new family the best of everything.

Julie Frink

Josh & Carolyn said...

That was awesome!! I got teary eyed too!