8.18.2009

Engaged: Diane and Dan

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Please meet Diane and Dan. Diane had contacted me earlier this year about her photography needs for her fall wedding coming up. At our client meeting I learned that Dan was currently serving in Iraq. The timeline for doing their engagement shoot was kind of up in the air as it was dependent on when he would be allowed to return home this summer. I was anxious to find out when he would arrive safely back in MN and was excited that we were able to find a time to do their shoot! Diane and Dan are really nice, nice people. Their hearts are warm and friendly. On our shoot I was also pleasantly surprised to hear that it was Dan's daughter that was featured on KARE 11 and NBC's Today show when they did a feature story on his surprise visit home to see her! I remembered watching the segments and putting 2 and 2 together was just awesome! ***HERE*** is the link to that story. Anyway, our shoot was pretty relaxed and fun for me as I got to see how Diane and Dan interact with each other. It's pretty cute. I'm looking forward to their wedding this fall! Check out the slideshow below or you can click ***HERE*** to view in a different window.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Nice pics! And I remember seeing that story too - I cried, so sweet!

Carolyn said...

I like the jumping shots--very fun. I also remember that news story, so touching. Small world, isn't it?