7.14.2009

Engaged: Jenna and John

I am really pleased to introduce Jenna and John. Their wedding will be in May 2010 and I am totally excited for it! John was a gentleman and Jenna is a girl after my own heart as I was loving her heels and flower in her hair. I am looking forward to seeing how the details of their day come together! The MN heat was really incredible during their shoot, but I am thankful that we were all able to have some fun!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here is the SLIDESHOW or you may view below!

3 comments:

jennalou said...

Wow Christine!! I just watched the slideshow like 5 times. You did an amazing job! I can't wait to share these with my family.

Thanks again for your hard work. You are so talented!

Carolyn said...

What a sweet couple. :)

Mindy said...

Very Neat! Where were these taken?