6.07.2009

Meet: Natalie

Charming, loveable, funny, smart, and with a cute factor that is through the roof...meet Natalie. You can tell a lot from a face...she's just a bundle of charm making it so easy for me to photograph her. She's 'all girl' evidenced by her shirt of colorful hearts which she got to pick out herself. And she loves to explore and gather. Gotta love it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Feel free to click HERE for the slideshow. Or you can check it out below!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Christine, we LOVE them! Have we mentioned before how much we love your work? :)

Josh & Carolyn said...

Natalie is such a goof!!! I love the pic of her squeezing her eyes shut. Ha. How fun.

Heidi said...

oh my, what great photos! I absolutely LOVE the one of the three of them in front of the barn...classic "cheese!" face.

Laurie said...

I can see why Mindy and Jon come back to you for family photography. Of course, I love the subject but I love the way you capture her too!

Ashton and John's mom said...

I agree with Laurie-you have a great subject (my niece!) but you do GREAT WORK!