5.25.2009

Meet: The Cutest Family on the Planet

Meet the cutest family on the planet. I had too much fun on this shoot as there was plenty of laughing, humor, love, and well...goosebumps. You'll see in a second.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sparkles, hearts, and pink nail polish screams all girl to me :).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Now is a good time to mention that we did this shoot when it was 40 degrees with wind gusts of 25 mph. I had no problems being outside because I had on mittens, a down vest, and lots of layers. But all of the kiddos along with mom and dad were in sandals and t-shirts!!!! I'm not sure why I love the next image. Maybe you had to be there, but it was so cold, the babies were crying, mom and dad were patiently trying to make things work, and I was laughing at the situation. Even in the midst of the cold chaos I thought they all looked so beautiful, together as a family.
Photobucket
I laugh out loud every time I look at the next image. Holding his sister's hand almost killed Zach :)
Photobucket
Thanks Mom and Dad! Your patience, sense of adventure, and humor was very much appreciated.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

OMG these pictures are too CUTE and too FUNNY!!!!!

Heidi said...

What a CUTE family, wow!

Mindy said...

They are a very cute family!! and I love the screaming while his sister holds his hand picture!!