12.04.2008

Family of 3 Princesses: Emily, Lauren, and Olivia






Emily, Lauren, and Olivia. 3 sisters. Emily is the oldest with younger twin sisters Lauren and Olivia. Where do I begin? How about...WHAT A CUTE BUNCH!?!?! Check out the slideshow and pay special attention to the end. Of course all parents want a picture of all the siblings together, but this was just TOO impossible as the twins were not feeling a group picture. But Emily was so incredibly cute and tried her best to help me get a group shot. At one point she looked to her parents for help, then she just looked at me like...this is the best I can do for you! Even though it didn't feel quite right to keep shooting, I just kept clicking away. And I'm glad I did because it really documents the time we shared together!!!

1 comment: