11.08.2008

snuggles

I am liking this sudden change in color and temperature outside. I like the browns and greys outside. It keeps things interesting. I am still editing, editing, and editing. I'm hoping to get caught up with everything before Thanksgiving, which I am really excited for. Not to mention Christmas!!!! Last night we got nice and cozy on the couch with a yummy meal of mac and cheese, peas, and the movie of Mice and Men. It's a really beautiful movie, yet oh so sad. We both read this novel by John Steinbeck when we were younger. After watching it I just wanted to cling on to loved ones and friends. Here's to having people in your life who look after you and care!!!! Lastly, here is a picture of Curt on election morning. We took a walk to our polling place. It was an interesting morning. You can see in the distant that the sun is rising and so the tones are quite warm. But it was foggy by us which kind of cast a colder tone. I like the contrast.

No comments: