11.17.2008

Our Weekend

The colder weather has been surprisingly nice. I like the idea of getting cozy with blankets, eating comfort food, and watching movies. The last few days have been very nice. Here is what we did:
Friday: Had quick dinner with my parents and then saw the movie "Rachel's Wedding"
Saturday: Breakfast with Curt's parents, photoshoot, Curt's cyclocross race, and then Curt's Tri Night Banquet in St. Paul
Sunday: Hung out with Audrey, did reading and knitting at coffee shop, had dinner at Broder's Pasta Bar

It's been very busy lately as I continue to do photoshoots, edit, and substitute teach. I am looking forward to posting on Heather and John's wedding, and 2 other shoots this week!
peace,
cw

3 comments:

Mindy said...

You've been busy!!! I hope subbing is going well. I always like the flexiblity of choosing my own schedule when I subbed!

Heidi said...

oooh, I'm jealous of your wedding. did you like rachel's wedding? I want to see it. And Borders too?! Heaven!

Heidi said...

Wedding?! Weekend, jealous of your weekend. That's what I get for blogging and watching tv at the same time, heheh.