11.03.2008

Blanco y Negro

Absolutely no complaints here. Life has been good. I suppose life is good. Hmmm...where to begin? It's been a very good yet slightly busy past few days. I enjoyed some friendships (over breakfast and a walk) with my friends Shannon and Regina and was in good company with family at Brent and Shanna's salsa party. I also had the pleasure of doing some photoshoots.

I have just one photoshoot this week. I am grateful for it, but am excited that I will have more time to sit and edit. I have 6 shoots that still need editing. Yikes! Even though I may not always see it, I love that the timing of things always work out for the good. So yes, I will be editing like mad with this time given to me!!!

In other news, I decided to do some substitute teaching and tried it out for the first time ever last week! It was great. During down times I hope to do lots of subbing. Me and Curt continue to enjoy each other's company during this great time of the year. Our interactions remain light-hearted and silly and sometimes serious. For Halloween I delighted in the fact that we had 7 kids come to our door! It was exciting. And of course tomorrow's election...it's been an amazing journey, can't wait to see the result!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have kind of been dabbling with the subbing thing too, just to fill out my freelance work. But I've only done para subbing so far... I'm still scared of those high school kids! Haha.

kborn said...

Subbing can be tough, but you're rarely "the bad guy" so I can't imagine it would be awful. And as long as you don't need to rely on constants for the income, you're set! :-)

Only 7 treaters? More candy to much on while you edit. :-)