9.30.2008

Throwing Caution to the Wind!

In this season of our lives where we seem to be "taking the road less traveled", I'm going to carry out the theme by doing a marathon that I'm completely not prepared for! Yes, we are going to travel to Chicago in a few weeks so that I can torture myself in the Chicago Marathon. Fun right? I'm actually excited to spend 5+ hours with thousands of other people while getting in some good aerobic activity. The view should be spectacular too as it weaves through different neighborhoods. Longest run to date? 9 miles. A week ago. And it was not easy. I'm in trouble.

I'm looking forward to the mini break as I've been a bit busy with things around here. Ciao for now!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Good luck! Maybe the thrill of the day will make the distance seem not too bad??

Heidi said...

You are brave! It will be a gorgeous run that's for sure! Just have fun with it and I bet you will do great.

Shanna said...

Enjoy Chicago, I love the city, so if anything it will be a fun weekend. Good Luck!