8.21.2008

Cooking with Bao

Meet my very dear friend Bao. A talented and hard working journalist. Has a great sense of style. and the kindest soul on earth. I am going to miss him dearly. You see, I am losing another friend to New York, NY. Bao is leaving his post at the Pioneer Press and is enrolling in Le Cordon Bleu to gain culinary experience. His goal? Be a food critic for a major publication. Maybe own his own restaurant someday too.

His friendship means a lot to me as we've been through a lot of serious and not so serious episodes in our young lives. He even coached me through my purchase of Gucci sunglasses in Chicago!!! Ha! I have them somewhere still...anyway, we did a photoshoot with the purpose of getting a headshot for his future contributions to magazines. But how could you resist doing a themed culinary photoshoot!?!? Enjoy. Love,cw

3 comments:

kborn said...

So, now y'all REALLY need to come visit NYC!! :-)

Carolyn said...

Nice job on Bao's pics!! So I must ask, did you get to eat the food too??

marcyw said...

I'm sorry to hear you'll be losing another friend to NY! The beautiful thing about friends moving away though is they will always be your friend, can enrich your life with tales of their new experiences, and it pushes you to meet new people near you that you never may have met before!