8.08.2008

Audrey and Lucy: Best Friends Forever

Okay...so here's a sneak peak of the photoshoots for Audrey and Lucy from today. They are both sooooo very precious. Just thinking about them makes me want to squish em, hug em, and kiss em! Ha! Seriously, they are so cute and made excellent baby models.





I'm pretty excited to hang out with Audrey some more at Lutsen in a few weeks! And Lucy, when can we hang out again!?!?!

In other biz...i'm totally pumped for the Olympics!!! I get really obsessed! I'll be glued to the TV for the next couple of weeks! I've always loved them! There is so much to take in...the uniting of nations, the diplomacy, the agony of defeat, the triumph of victory, the numerous individual stories of sacrifice, realizing that as people we are all connected, the beauty and artistry in what the human body can do! Ahhhhhh! GO Team USA!!!!!! (p.s. it might be hard to get me out of the house the next few weeks so apologies in advance!!!!) love, cw

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Both babies are ADORABLE!!! So cute!

Shanna said...

OMG, I love the pics already, I can't wait to see more!

Heidi said...

OMG TOO! I can't wait to see more, I'm on the edge of my seat with excitment! Lucy's been talking about you all night :)

We've already got the TiVo set up for some Olympic events so we don't miss our faves...so fun!

Mindy said...

Great pictures!! After Claire is Natalie :)

I totally love the olympics, too. For lots of the reasons you mentioned. Diving is my very favorite event .