7.08.2008

Wedding: Page and Chris

My sweet friend Sarah and I drove to North Dakota for Page's wedding. I met Page from our days at the U of MN. And that is where she met her husband Chris! Page has always wanted a hometown summer wedding in Mandan, ND! I'm glad her and her family were finally able to experience it on a great day. A super amazing moment was when Page and her dad walked down the aisle. It was also neat that her grandma baked all of the goodies at the reception. Anyway, Page and Chris were able to attend our wedding last fall. They liked some of our details and decided to use it on their day! Imitation is the best form of flattery! Ha! Anyway, I would have taken more pictures, but I didn't want to get in the way of the other photogs! Enjoy the pictures I did take though!!!!

1 comment:

kborn said...

What a beautiful day! Another great slide show from CW Photography. :-)