7.29.2008

A List: All of Christine's Jobs

I'm pretty confident I have most people beat when it comes to the number of jobs I have had. I've worked since 10th grade at a plethora of places. I love generating lists. In the next month you can expect some posts that simply will be lists! Today's list? All of my jobs!!! Presented in semi-chronological order.

1. Brunswick Family Fun World/Bowling Center, my very 1st job, food barista
2. Byerly's Bakery, loved eating the baked goods and speciality desserts
3. Oak Ridge Conference Center, server
4. West Bank Book Store (University of MN)
5. Wilson Library (University of MN)
6. Vision World, optician
7. Target, pharmacy technician, I thought I wanted to go to pharmacy school
8. Fairview Southdale Hospital, pharmacy technician
9. University of MN Community Assistant, otherwise known as a RA
10. ChemRex, research and development for adhesives
11. Campus Crusade for Christ, campus ministry
12. The Gap, gotta love retail!
13. Korean United Methodist Church, youth director
14. Beckman Coulter, research and development for immunoassays
15. Piano Teacher
16. High School Physical Science and Chemistry Teacher the past 4 years!

oh the journey! I've met some kind people along the way! Very thankful for all of the experiences.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow, that is an impressive list. I think I've had 5 jobs in my whole life...

Shanna said...

Wow, that is crazy, I had no idea about a lot of those jobs, fun, I can't wait for more lists.

Carolyn said...

Crazy to think about the different walks in life you have had!

Mindy said...

Wow, you've worn a lot of different hats!

kborn said...

I don't even want to think of the # of jobs I've had!