7.06.2008

an independence day wedding



And we're back! It's been another whirlwind week. Blessings to all. Hope everyone is doing well. Curt raced in the Lake Waconia and Minneman triathlons the past two weekends. And I just returned from ND for a friend's wedding. I'll work on posting a slideshow of pictures soon! In the mean time enjoy the lovely one of the bride with her dad.

Other randomness part 1: I appreciate you all!!!!! Hope you all know that!!!!

Other randomness part 2: I continue to love watching So You Think You Can Dance. I feel completely energized right after I watch it!!! Awesome! The energy causes me to do some weird things (some pics to come soon!!!)

Other randomness part 3: We are so looking forward to 8.8.08. Beijing Olympics!!!! Of course we wish we could be there, but that's not going to happen. But we for sure will be glued to the TV. We've been watching the track and field and swimming olympic trials...it's so fun!!!!

bye for now!!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I love the Olympics, too! Swimming and diving are my favorite!

Shanna said...

I also love the Olympics, can't wait for them to start! Glad you made it back safely from North Dakota Christine:)