6.16.2008

68c7e9: the launching of my photography business!

Here it is! I have definitely considered, dreamed, prayed, and researched my way into a new adventure!!!! My own business: Christine Wood Photography!!!!! I now have a website. Please check it out at www.christinewoodphotography.com. It still needs a bit of tweaking as I am kind of a perfectionist. But I will work out the kinks by the end of summer! May I serve all of you well with this new venture and give thanks to Him in the process!!!!!! Love,cw. btw...the shade of blue i am now using for the web and blog is 68c7e9.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

I am so excited for you! Yippee! As soon as we are settled in our new house in Kato we'll have to set up a session for you to photograph Lucy, I am so excited! Congrats on this new venture - you seem to be one determined, organized and talented lady, I have a feeling this is going to be a great success! Congrats!

Mindy said...

That is awesome! I know you will be blessed in your new adventure. I love your website, too! It would be great to have you take Natalie's pictures sometime!

Shanna said...

I am so happy for you Christine, I guess their is a line up already for you to photograph some babies. I hope you can fit us in once baby Wood joins us. You are an awesome photographer and I know you will be successful in your new venture, Congrats!

Anonymous said...

All the best to you Christine! You show courage! Blessings to you.
Jill

Anonymous said...

I think you are going to do great!
angie

Carolyn said...

The surprise if finally out of the bag!! Whew! How exciting! What a new venture for you, and we wish you tons of success and FUN!

kborn said...

Yay! And Q makes the webpage!?! NICE! I've added you to my "other sites" part of my blog. Good luck! :-)

Cy said...

Congrats Christine! Your site looks great.

I love that color-I call that Tiffany Blue :-)

Best of luck this weekend at Grandmas!!