5.25.2008

Strolling around Lake Grace




Sometimes I forget that we have serene settings right in our backyard! I run on these paths, but don't fully appreciate them on the run because I'm thinking about breathing, finishing, my goals for the marathon, and wondering why I can't run faster. After chowing down on tacos we went for a quick, yet relaxing stroll around Lake Grace which is within walking distance from us. I took some pictures with just the 50 mm prime. Anyway, it was a pleasure walking hand in hand with Curt.
Other nice moments from the weekend: meeting up with Curt's parents for dinner at the OK corral on friday night, double dating with Nate and Nikki (we even saw the Indiana Jones movie...my first one ever!!!!), and swimming in the outdoor pool at Lifetime!


3 comments:

Shanna said...

Awesome, outdoor swimming is the best, I want to go now. Sounds like your weekend has been great.

Carolyn said...

Fun, you got to swim in the outdoor pool! We'll have to find a time to do that again!

kborn said...

Isn't it great taking time to enjoy the niceness close to home and each other!?