3.14.2008

Satisfying

We went to Jasmine's Deli for dinner. The worker seemed extra peculiar tonight. Something about him seemed a bit off. I think he was trying to be sarcastic with the customers. The portions tonight were smaller too, maybe from the struggling economy and cost of food? Instead of getting a heaping amount of noodles, I got a portion the size of a fist. They tried to mask the disparity with lots of lettuce and bean sprouts. Still good though. I felt like a rabbit. Speaking of rabbits, I think the neighborhood rabbits helped us out by eating the last remains of our pumpkin that I got from Nikki way back in October. It had an interesting transformation from fall, winter, and into early spring. On occasion I got a kick out of kicking it to see what would happen. Poor little pumpkin.

I think I found my new favorite movie theatre. The Landmark on 50th and France in Edina. Tonight we were there to see the film called The Counterfeiters. It was a beautiful film although more suited for a more mature audience as it takes place in a Nazi concentration camp. Of course we experienced a level of discomfort while watching it. I want to do something, but feel helpless. So I wonder and contemplate.

No comments: