3.11.2008

On Buffets

Still forming an opinion on buffets. There is always an inner dilemma. the endless options can cause a bit of confusion. Do I eat my money's worth? or just eat what my stomach can handle? and my eyes are always bigger than my stomach. it seems like a no win situation. you go in looking for a bargain, but walk out feeling a bit...unsettled?

i think we prefer portion controlled meals at normal prices. this way you don't walk out feeling guilty from over indulging or under indulging (if that's even a word).

3 comments:

Curt Wood said...

I remember going to the china buffet with the Mai family and your parents telling me what the "expensive items" were. I load up on them, even if they taste aweful. I like that mentality... the 'I may not enjoy my meal, but at least I'll do my part to put you out of business.'

Shanna said...

Buffets rule!

Christine and Curt said...

my experiences are so varied with buffets. i like them if i have a huge appetite going in and a plan of attack. i dislike them if my appetite is small and i'm not really sure what i'm craving.