2.23.2008

Week 1 Training Update

I just have one more run to finish on Sunday and then I can say I've completed week 1 for training. It was a good week. The plan is take everything day by day, week by week. Here are my stats:

Total Mileage: 28.25 miles (which includes 1 hill workout and today's 'long' run of 10.25 miles at a 8:57 pace). Today I was thankful for the glorious weather. Very comfy. Lots of happy people and their dogs out around the Mpls lakes. No wind.

Prior to this week I put in this weekly mileage during January: 17, 20, 14, 20, 12, 21.

Training is quite the humbling experience. I have a lot more running ahead of me (gulp).

3 comments:

Shanna said...

Way to go Christine, sounds amazing to me!

Rebecca said...

are you going to do any triathlons this year?

Christine and Curt said...

hi rebecca,

just 1 triathlon. it's called Heart of the Lakes in Annandale, MN. I think it's sometime in July. Will you be in mpls?

cw