1.21.2008

Back to school...

It's been a tremendous three days off. Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day everyone. I guess I don't have very many people who I consider heros, but MLK jr is someone who I've always been fascinated with even at a very young age. Maybe it was his vision, way of writing speeches, and message of non-violence that I really was attracted to...

Today actually felt warmer to me than the wknd did. Curt and I survived the artic blast by eating lots of food, working out at Lifetime, and hanging out with people. My brother Calvin went back to school today. For that reason on Friday night we had a 'you are going back to school' dinner for him at my parents house. I ate almost to the point of passing out. If it wasn't for the interesting conversation I would have spent the night at my parents house. Our Saturday was exceptionally leisurely...Lifetime in the morning, nap in the afternoon, and then dinner and a movie. We saw "There Will be Blood". Mixed reviews here. I loved the movie. Curt thought the movie was mediocre. I liked it because it was very stylistic and it vividly portrayed the downfall of mankind when greed and money come into play. Sunday was more of the same...relaxing in the morning, then a trek to Mpls to visit with our wedding photographer , followed by dinner with Anton and Nicole.

back to school!

No comments: