10.11.2007

Off to Dallas

It's been so long since i've blogged! Life has been great! The past month has been filled with lots of wedding festivities! Think lots of showers! Three! All in Mankato. I'll have to post pictures soon.

My days are spent making lists, crossing off items on my list, and making more lists. Between our wedding celebration and school it just never ends!!!! I'll have to give updates about the wedding prep soon...

In the more present moment....we are headed off to Dallas just for a few days. Curt has a triathlon. We're pretty excited to have a mini-vacation in the midst of this structured chaos!!!!

Other news...I got my flu shot yesterday...i'm feeling a bit worn down today...could be a combination of many things...right now I'm so tired my face feels like it's going to explode!!!

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Wow, I forgot you were going to Dallas, have a blast, enjoy a weekend away.

Rebecca said...

That wedding is coming up soon, holy cow! Yup, you just gotta stick to the lists to make sure everything gets done. I'm sure you'll have an awesome time!