10.24.2007

17 days and counting

hair trial 1...i'm not quite a fan
Yesterday I went in for a dress fitting with Kristen of the Dressmaker in Edina. After squeezing into the dress (it was alarmingly snug) i was able to look in the mirror and got super excited! I got even more excited when i completed the whole look with the veil. I'm happy about how everything looks together.
I also was able to see my dentist for a pre-wedding cleaning. My teeth will be extra sparkly for all the wedding pictures....hee hee.
The picture is from my 1st hair trial. The experience was fun, but i'm not super happy with the end result. It's a bit busy looking...which isn't quite me. What I had in mind was something a bit simpler....hope it all works out on THE day!!!!!

4 comments:

Shanna said...

The hair will look great on your wedding, I am so happy that your dress is ready and you got to check out the whole look, I can't wait to see it:) Two weeks!!!!!!

Rebecca said...

You know, with black hair, you can put those sparkly things, or pearls, or flowers, in your hair and they will stand out great!

Christine and Curt said...

rebecca, good tips.

kborn said...

I like the accessory idea! Match it to whatever is in your dress. And you'll have to post photos as we won't be able to make it (silly baby-to-be). :(