6.19.2007

Hot, hot, hot!


Cooler weather rolled in last evening making this morning oh so fabulous! It's about 68 degrees and perfect outside! I love it. I went for a run this morning and totally appreciated the level of comfort I was feeling, although I was really sore from yesterday's yoga class. I also was motivated enough to swim the distance of the triathlon in the outdoor pool. I wish all summer days were this comfortable. I'm convinced that my blood starts to boil, my eyeballs start to melt, and my brain starts doing somersaults inside my skull when it's warmer than 85 degrees out.

Last week it was too hot to turn on the oven or stove top so I tried making meals that required no heating. We were able to enjoy some sangria, tabouli sandwiches, and an apple spinach feta cheese salad with a maple syrup dressing.

No comments: