4.05.2007

fuschia pink, tangerine orange, and vibrant green



Flower update: We have our florist! Becky's Floral of Mankato! I met with them yesterday to talk flowers. It was fun. Since the entire wedding party will be wearing chocolate brown I thought infusing vibrant color with flowers would be good. I also had an interest in doing just white and green flowers to give a very lush, fresh look. I couldn't make up my mind so here is what we are doing...

bridesmaids: each will have 5 gerbera daisies (fuschia pink, orange, and pale pink), chrysanthemum buttons (green) which i totally love, and airy green fillers such as vibernum.
the guys: their boutonnieres will be 2 chrysanthemum buttons. how cute!
corsages for moms and grandma: white roses, vibernum, and green chrysanthemum buttons
curt's boutanniere: white rose, green chrysanthemum buttons, and white hydrangea
my bouquet: round tied bouquet of white roses, white hydrangea, vibernum, and green chrysanthemum buttons.

so everyone will be wearing the chrysanthemum bottons which Becky's calls kermits! how cute! i love that particular color of green!

2 comments:

Curt Wood said...

Sounds good. I'll make a note to show up Nov. 10.

Shanna said...

I love the colors, good choices!